Are you thinking about being a digital marketing manager? I am here to helping your by informing the Job description of Digital Marketing Manager. So, let’s move with the Job description of digital marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of client business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Marketing Strategist answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, creative briefing, and job execution. He or she is responsible for client contact, organizing information shared by and with the client, and ensuring those agency procedures are followed.
Digital Marketing Strategists are responsible for achieving the client’s strategic
brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with
guidance and working with the internal team to achieve the execution of strategies.
They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and
ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be
prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making the decision.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Manager:
• Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
• Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
• Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
• Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
• Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
• Manages work and professional development of the assigned project manager(s)
• Works with project managers to ensure the team is aligned to client requirements
• Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
• Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
• Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
• Develops a total understanding of the online target audience and mindset modes
• Writes and transmits conference reports to clients and agency teams
• Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review
• Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
• Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process