Productivity apps helps you to increase your productivity by Saving your time, Organize you work and decrease your work load. Here we are describe some Best android productivity apps for Android smartphone users .
Productivity apps :
- Textpand : Text Expander
Text Expander is an application that allows you to type text quickly. It helps you to quickly enter frequently used phrases simply by typing short abbreviations. Textpand saves you a lot of time.
- Simple overlay user interface that helps you insert text, choose from multiple phrases, and cancel expansion when typing.
- Highly customizable abbreviation extension options, you can modify abbreviation extension options by abbreviation
- The suggestion window allows you to choose between phrases with similar abbreviations while helping you understand your abbreviations.
- Phrase lists help you choose from a range of phrases simply by typing a few characters. Useful for quickly answering texts to chat.
- Exclude for some applications
ColorNote – Easy to use notepad for notes, shopping list, to-do list, calendar
ColorNote apps is the best notebook application with a simple user interface. It helps you write notes, emails, messages, shopping lists, to-do lists, tasks, and more.
- Organize notes by color (color book)
- Checklists for beds to do and buy
- Memo reminder widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Organize your schedule by note in the calendar
- Write a newspaper and a newspaper in the calendar
- Password Lock Note: Protect your notes with a password
- Secure Backup Notes on SD Storage
- Supports online backup and synchronization. You can synchronize notes between the phone and the tablet.
- Powerful Task Reminder Notes on Status Bar, Time Alarm, All Day, Repeat
- List view / grid
3. D Notes : Smart & Material – Notes, Lists & Photos
D Notes is an excellent notes application with a great user interface. It comes with the best possible customization options for writing and organizing your lists of notes and checklists.
- Beautiful user interface
- You can attach a photo, a video and a generic file
- Voice recorder
- Protect your notes with a PIN code or fingerprint.
- Organize notes using categories and colors
- Backup / restore from Google Drive and SD card
- Multiple themes, fonts, and sort options
- Create widgets, app shortcuts and reminders
- Easily export notes
- Pin your notes in the notification bar
4. Blip Blip (hourly chime)
It’s simple time reminder app. He plays sounds regularly (for example: every hour, every 30 minutes). Several sounds are available for recall.
- Play sounds regularly at intervals (every hour or every 30, 20, 15, 10, 5 or 1 minute)
- Choose dates or days of the week or specific times when the notification should be read
- Operating modes (changing the behavior of the application in Do not disturb, Vibration mode, etc.)
- Several sounds to choose from (example: Casio watch, beep, gong, ship’s buzzer, cuckoo)
- Turn on the screen while playing the sound
- Continue working after restarting or updating the application
- Display text in a pop-up window
5. Binaural beats generator for sleep and meditation. Calm and relax your mind
The app is the most useful app for studying, relaxing, meditating and calming your mind through peaceful binaural sound beats.
- It includes a considerable amount of frequency presets for every part of your life.
- STUDY: Increase your memory, concentration and get help with your studies
- SPIRIT: Open your 3rd eye, enter a trance or traverse the universe with astral journeys
- SLEEP: Improve your sleep patterns with lucid dreams or deep sleep
- BODY: heal yourself, overcome your addictions and energize you
- BRAIN: be smarter, more creative or relaxed
Somedays ago we published about best android youtube video downloader. Click here to read the article: