- What you declare you will achieve.
- To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also ream. —Anatole France
- When you think, you can not revisit a revisit a previous triumph. — Jack Canfield.
- Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.--T. S. Elliot
- To be a leader, you must stand for something, or you will fall for anything. –Anthony Pagano
- Don’t you get it? This very second you could be doing something you love and dream about doing. So do it! NOW!
- Courage is facing your fears. Stupidity is fearing nothing. – Todd Bellemare
- The spirit, the will to win,
and the will to excel are the things
that endure. These qualities are so
much more important than the
events that occur.
– Vince Lombardi
- Victory is always possible for the
person who refuses to
– Napoleon Hill
- Great works are performed
not by strength,
– Dr. Samuel Johnson
- It doesn’t matter what you are
thinking, or what fear you have,
if you just do it! Action is the only
thing that matters.. .I can see that at
the end of my life, I am not going to
look back and say,
“I wish I had taken more action”.
A- Diana von Welanetz Wentworth
- People become successful the
minute they decide to.
– Harvey Mackay
- Winning is not a “sometime”
thing. You don’t win once in a
awhile, you don’t do things right
once in awhile, you do them right
all of the time. Winning is a habit,
unfortunately, so is losing –Vince Lombardi
- Good things come to those who
hustle while they wait.
- The fastest way to pass your own
expectations is to add passion to
– Mike Litman
- Your ideas are like
diamonds.. .without the refining
process, they are just a dirty rock,
but by cutting away the impurities,
they become priceless.
– Paul Kearly
- Success is predictable.
– Brian Tracy
- To be a champion, you have to
believe in yourself
when nobody else will.
– Sugar Ray Robinson
- Time, patience, and perseverance
will accomplish all things.
- Society may predict, but only I
can determine my destiny.
– Clair Oliver
- Accept the past for what it was.
Acknowledge the present for what
it is. Anticipate the future for
what it can become.
– Tracy L. McNair
- To be a winner, all you have to
give is all you have.
- Successful people tend to become
more successful because
they are always thinking about
– Brian Tracy
- If we are to achieve results never
before accomplished, we must
expect to employ methods never
– Francis Bacon
- I have tried 99 times and have
failed, but on the 100th time came
– Albert Einstein
- Success is more attitude
- our mind is the most valuable possession that we have.
The quality of our lives is, and will
be, a reflection of how well we
develop, train, and utilize this
precious gift.--Brian Tracy.
28. The past is over.. .forget it. The
future holds hope.. .reach for it.--Charles R. Swindoll
29. There is always a better way.
– Thomas Edison
30. Having conceived of his purpose, a
man should mentally mark out a
straight pathway to its achievement,
looking neither to the right
or to the left, but straight.
– James Allen